Sunday, September 30, 2012

Crock pot French dip

Oh my god this meal was amazing! My fiancé said it gets a platinum star. And it was so simple to make I forgot I was making dinner. If you like those au jus sandwiches you will love this.

Crock pot French dip
Beef roast
Condensed French onion soup
1 small can beef stock
1 tsp garlic powder
Hoagie buns or French rolls (I used hoagie buns)
Cheese-optional
Combine the soup, stock and garlic powder in crock pot.
Add roast and cook for 6-8 hours
Take roast out and set on plate. Cover with tin foil an let sit for 15 mins.
Slice and put back in crock pot for 30 mins.
Serve on rolls and add cheese if you like. Dip sandwiches in juice from the crock pot.

I took my picture half way through eating because I almost forgot. Thank god I remembered because it was scarfed down by everyone faster then I had a chance. This is a must try!

No comments:

Post a Comment