Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pumpkin cookies!

Yes it's finally my FAVORITE time of year! I love everything about fall especially the baking and all the yummy smells. So I know fall doesn't tech. Start till this Saturday but I can't wait any longer. So to pinterest I go!

Pumpkin cookies
1 cup shortening
3 cups sugar
2 eggs
1 large can pumpkin purée 30 oz
1 tsp vanilla
5 cups flour
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp nutmeg
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt

Preheat your oven to 350*
You pretty much just want to throw everything in, in the order I listed above. Seriously it's that easy (as to why I chose it) bake for 10-12 mins. They don't really look done at first but trust me they are!

When you pull these cookies out you instantly get hit with the pumpkin smell and it's amazing if I do say so!

Happy baking!
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment