Sunday, September 23, 2012

Strawberry cream cheese cobbler

So along with dinner I decided to make dessert today. We have 2 things of strawberries and I knew they would go bad if they didn't get used up. And I knew I had this recipe so win win!

Strawberry cream cheese cobbler
1/3 cup butter
1 egg lightly beaten
1 cup milk
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 qts strawberries washed and cut up
4oz cream cheese cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 pan
Melt butter and pour in bottom of pan
Mix egg, milk, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pour over butter but don't stir.
Add strawberries and cream cheese pieces.
Bake 45 minutes!

The smell is AMAZING I love when making food the whole house smells like it. Oh man it's the best!

Happy baking
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment