Monday, September 3, 2012

Beef n biscuits

I made this awhile ago. I just realized I never posted it! I was a little worried this one wouldn't go over to well but actually it got completely ate.

Beef n biscuits
1 lb ground beef
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onions
2 tbsp flour
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
2 8 oz cans tomato sauce
Biscuits
Shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350* and ready a greased 9x13 baking dish.
Cook beef with onion and celery over medium heat and drain.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
Add tomato sauce and let mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
Transfer to baking dish.
Arrange biscuits on top (yes on top) of the beef mixture and cover with cheese.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.

They loved this! I thought I made too much but they ate it all! That always makes me feel good :)

Happy cooking
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment