Monday, November 5, 2012

Parmesan crusted chicken and pierogi casserole

This is a two for recipe! Both are so simple and can be made at the same time. I had my baby boy mason 3 weeks ago so I have been a little behind on posting my dinners. I will be catching up shortly. For now here is my dinner I made tonight.

Parmesan crusted chicken
Boneless chicken breast
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayo
Italian breadcrumbs
425* any sized baking dish greased
Mix the mayo and cheese together in a small bowl.
Place chicken in dish and spread mayo mixture on top.
Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top
Bake 25 mins

Pierogi casserole
Frozen pierogis
1/3 cup cream cheese
1/2 cup chicken broth
Shredded cheddar
Bacon bits
425* 9x13 greased
In small sauce pan mix chicken broth and cream cheese stir frequently until cheese is melted.
Arrange pierogis on bottom of dish.
Pour cheese on top
Cover with shredded cheddar
Bake for 25 mins
Garnish with bacon bits.

So this was a perfect quick easy dish to make and was very good. I hope you enjoy!

Happy cooking <3
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment