Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pork chops o'brien

This was a half hit half miss recipe. The pork chops were amazing the potatoes were just ok. So I think next time I'll make the pork chops the same and do a different potato dish. But it's worth a taste

Pork chops o'brien
Frozen hash browns o'brien-thawed
6 pork chops
Cream of celery soup
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
Frenchs French fried onions
Shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 tsp pepper

Brown your pork chops.
In a large bowl mix milk, sour cream, pepper, 1/2 cup fried onions, 1/2 cup cheese. Fold in hashbrowns.
Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 baking dish. Place pork chops on top.
Bake covered at 350 for 40-45 minutes
Pour remaining cheese and onions on top and bake uncovered for 5-10 minutes.

This recipe was super easy and I do plan to make it again and put my own twist on it. I'll post that recipe as well!

Happy cooking!
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment