Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cheesy chicken ranch lasagna

Sometimes I can't tell if the family enjoys one of these recipes or not until the second helping comes around. And this was one of them. I was a little nervous because first I didn't think I had enough chicken and then I wasn't sure about the sauce. But it came out great and smelled amazing.

Cheesy chicken ranch lasagna
Lasagna noodles
Chicken breasts cooked and cubed
2 cans of evaporated milk
Ranch dressing dry packet
Pepper
Shredded cheddar cheese
Shredded mozzarella cheese

Cook your chicken an your noodles.
Preheat your oven to 350
In a saucepan on low heat mix milk ranch and pepper.
Let simmer for 25 minutes stirring frequently.
Take a 9x13 greased baking dish and layer noodles-chicken-sauce-cheese and repeat.
Bake for 35-40 minutes
Let sit for 10 minutes before serving

The sauce I thought would thicken up but it only kinda did. My fiancé liked the bottom noodle cause it soaked up the sauce and my mom liked the top noodle cause it was crunchy and covered in cheese. Hope you enjoy!
Happy cooking
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment