Monday, March 4, 2013

Healthy Italian chicken

Did you guys miss me!? Last month was a throw back month of some of our favorites. My dad said he was sick of new for awhile. So now I'm back with a whole month of new recipes. And in the spirit of my wedding coming up everyone wants to lose weight. So I dubbed this month healthy month.

Healthy Italian chicken
3-4 chicken breasts
Artichoke hearts
3-4 tomatoes sliced into big chunks
Salt and pepper
2 garlic cloves chopped
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsps flour
Splash of extra virgin olive oil
Shredded mozz
350 9x13 greased pan
Place your chicken on the bottom of dish
In a bowl mix the rest of ingredients minus the cheese and poor onto chicken
Bake for 40-50 minutes
Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes

Smells so amazing and it's good for you.
So go try it!!

Happy cooking
<3 Heather

1 comment: