Thursday, May 31, 2012

Welcome to my blog!

I am anything but a cook or baker. I have always been known to burn toast and never able to make a batch of cookies. But since finding out I have a little one on the way I am determined to cook and bake without fail. As many of you have come to know and love Pinterest, I myself have fallen victim to is hypnotic ways. But with the endless hours of browsing, I have come across many recipes that are so simple that even I can't screw them up. So this blog will be all the recipes I have successfully made and others have enjoyed. I will make sure to explain everything so if there is anyone else like me that just has the worst luck with making food, I hope to help you out! Also don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Enjoy
<3 Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment